DO OR DIE OPEN MIC
HOSTS: JOEY HARLEM & JEREMY DOBSKI
The Corner Comedy Club weekly Open Mic
Monday Nights at 8pm-12am
Amateurs, Pros and Room Regulars get up on stage and try out something new!
DURATION: 240 MINUTES
SIGN UP EMAIL: TheCornerOpenMic@gmail.com
TICKETS: CLICK HERE
Thank you for applying to The Do or Die Open Mic night at The Corner Comedy Club located at 163 John Street! PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING before attending the show:
1) All performers must be at the club for the beginning of their allotted hour. Anybody not in attendance will be bumped for anyone who IS there on time.
2) You get 5 minutes. That's it. You will see the light at 4 minutes, and you must wrap up at that point. If you start a new joke, make sure it's a one liner. Burning the light may affect your future bookings, and will result in mockery.
3) If you would like to do extra time, you will be given 7 minutes if you bring 2 or more friends with you to the club.
4) First time performers are encouraged to bring 1 or more friends, in order to guarantee a spot.
5) Please do not stand in the entrance way to the club, as this prevents audience members from entering comfortably.
6) There are no language or topic restrictions as we believe in a performer's right to take risks, and that our adults only audience will be mature enough to understand this. However, you are not exempt from ridicule for taking risks and failing.
7) Please do not pester the hosts about your spot during the show. If you can't make your spot it's your responsibility to let us know ahead of time. Club regulars, pros, and favourites will get priority spots, but everyone booked gets on.
Thanks again for being a part of The Do or Die open mic. We'll see you on the stage!
Joey Harlem & Jeremy Dobski